Tuesday, October 16, 2012

OUR TOWN Q&A with Stacie Capone

We are chatting with cast and crew on OUR TOWN, running Oct. 17-27.  Get your tickets now and for more about the show, visit www.tictheater.com. 

OUR TOWN Q&A with Stacie Capone (playing Mrs. Soames--town gossip)

1. You're sitting at Mr. Morgan's drugstore counter.  What would you order for an old-time-y treat? 

A chocolate egg cream, of course - my parents both grew up in Brooklyn and it was favorite treat we used to make at my grandparents' with their seltzer bottle and Fox's U-bet Syrup. 

2. Of the four kids in the play, who did you resemble, and why? (Emily, Wally, George, or Rebecca?

Rebecca, because she's a bit of a know it all...I may be a "bit" of a know it all.  After all, I am a Leo.  We're perfect and we know everything!
 
3. Our tag line for the show is "A Sweet And Tart Slice of Small Town Life." If we made a kind of pie in tribute to your character, what kind of pie would you be? 

I wanted to answer this one because I love dessert, but I couldn't seem to come up with the perfect pie.  I turned to my really good friend who also happens to be an amazing pastry chef.  I don't think I could have come up with a better pie, so I give you her words: "the very rare sour cherry pie whose crust is painted with hidden dark chocolate."

http://staciecapone.com

1 comment:

  1. Your Mrs. Soames was hilarious!

    What a gossip!

    I wonder what Mrs Soames died of.

    ReplyDelete