Saturday, October 6, 2012

OUR TOWN Q&A with A.J. Heekin

Over the coming weeks, we're blogging about the talented team assembled for OUR TOWN, running Oct. 17-27.  Get your tickets now and for more about the show, visit www.tictheater.com.

OUR TOWN Q&A with A.J. Heekin (playing Joe & Si Crowell and Sam Craig)

1. Of all the occupations in Grover's Corners, which would you most like to attempt?

I'm especially covetous of Simon Stimson's job.  Not because I would like to direct a choir, but exclusively because he gets to work while (not so) surreptitiously drunk.

2. If you were making a time capsule of your life to put in a cornerstone, which 3 items would you include?

Firstly: my pride and joy one-speed bicycle.

Secondly: my Propecia supply.  I'm praying that when they cure male pattern baldness, this will become a relic.

Thirdly: my head shots.  Nothing becomes date and hilarious more quickly than a headshot.

3.  Which birthday would you most like to re-live, and why?

My fifteenth birthday.  The day "The Fellowship of the Ring" came out in theaters.  No further explanation required.

No comments:

Post a Comment