Tuesday, September 25, 2012

OUR TOWN Q&A with Joshua Mahaffey

Over the coming weeks, we're blogging about the talented team assembled for OUR TOWN, running Oct. 17-27. Get your tickets now and for more about the show, visit www.tictheater.com.

OUR TOWN Q&A with Joshua Mahaffey (playing Wally Webb--boy scout and younger brother)

In my junior year of high school, I played the role of the Stage Manager.  It was among a string of plays during the time when I was figuring out that I wanted to do this for the rest of my life.  It's also one of the largest amounts of text anybody in their right mind should be memorizing (go Jake!).

1.  Of all the occupations in Grover's Corners, which would you most like to attempt?

I would like to try being the milkman.  I wouldn't be wild about the hours, but I'd enjoy visiting everyone and helping them start their day.

2. You're sitting at Mr. Morgan's drugstore counter.  What would you order for an old-time-y treat?

My favorite old-time-y treat would have to be a root beer float with vanilla ice cream.

3. What question would you like an audience member to ask Editor Webb about Grover's Corners?

What kind of tourist accommodations do you have?  Hotels?  Motels?  Tours?  Sounds like a great vacation spot. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment