Thursday, April 11, 2013

Samuel French recognizes TIC's production of OUR TOWN!

Some productions are so joy-filled that I wish we could do them again and again.  That's how Our Town was for me.  If I could direct and or act in any play for the rest of my life, it would be Thornton Wilder's study in small town life.  (Production companies and casting directors the world over, take note!  Our critically-acclaimed cast is ready, willing and able!)

Looking back fondly on Our Town
When mega play publisher Samuel French reached out to feature our production in their 75th anniversary celebration of Our Town, I was thrilled.

One of Maeghan Donohue's production photos is featured today on Samuel French’s Facebook page here and our photo will also be featured in a slideshow that will be posted to Samuel French's online magazine, [Breaking Character] on Friday!

Seeing Maeghan's striking production photo reminds me of our talented cast and crew, from gifted actors like Shelley Little (now starring in TIC's spring production of The Mistakes Madeline Made) and 15 other of the most lovely actors I have ever met, to my dedicated assistant director, Allison Lemel.  Our production also featured original music by my husband, composer Philip Rothman, which when I hear even now, my eyes well up a little.

Thank you to all who were a part of this production or who attended it... and to all future Our Town productions!


No comments:

Post a Comment